Woosmap Store Search
- Retrieve points of interest which are near the user to customise their experience and save them time. Sort the results based on their proximity to the user’s location.
- Regardless of the number of points of sale you have, our API offers a quick response time to retrieve nearby points of interest.
- Provide autocompletion for the names of your points of interest: our algorithm selects the most relevant results in a few keystrokes, even when just part of the name is typed in.
- An appropriate point of sale is suggested quickly, even in response to typical mistakes and abbreviations.
- Assign a geographic area to each of your businesses and list the points of interest which are part of a certain area.
- Guide your user to the appropriate retailer based on their geographical location, such as their catchment area or delivery zone.
- Search for a relevant point of interest using its characteristics or custom attributes: develop filters for your business data (such as available services), with unrestricted types and rendering in the form of images or texts.
- Filter shops which are currently open, display opening hours in real time and more.
- By integrating our APIs, you can search and display your locations which are close to a particular route.
Is it feasible to update hundreds of businesses all together?
REST API can be used for bulk updates of hundreds of businesses at once : some of our clients host up to 80,000 businesses. Optimise your back office by having one database instead of multiple databases which are split by country.
Can I update a single store?
Yes, with a Woosmap console editor, you can change a point of sale's information in one click.